Exclusive Partner Financing Available*
We are proud to announce that Norelco Cabinets is now offering financing with Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union. Get the financing you need for your dream kitchen.
Valley First is more than just our local credit union; but is here to help local businesses and homeowners in our community, which is why we're excited about our new partnership to provide exclusive financing and offers for Norelco Cabinets clients!
The Valley First Difference:
How long will it take me to get approved?
- 1-2 weeks, the faster you provide all required documents, the faster Valley First can provide a decision.
How does the approval process work?
- Valley First will require full financial disclosure including assets/liabilities, employer/occupation details to commence a lending application.
Should I get approval before my Norelco quote?
- Reach out to Valley First right away, being prepared and understanding what your affordability & budget can be will give you peace of mind and freedom when Norelco shopping.
What documentations will I need to provide?
- Most recent pay stub
- Notice of Assessment (2 years)
Documents requested will differ based on your personal circumstances with income. The Valley First team will work with you for your unique situation. Email: email@example.com
What type of financing will Valley First help us with?
- Personal loans or lines of credit, mortgage or home equity line of credit.
Do I need to be a Valley First member?
- Yes, you will need to open an account at one of the Valley First branches.
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Norelco Clients may get approved within 24-72 hours. Please ensure you contact Valley First through this email address, and not through an inquiry on their website.
Business Matters - Kelowna Now, presented by Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union, host Rob Cupello welcomes guests Peter Raja from Norelco Cabinets and Simon Mills from Valley First. The partnership between the two represents over 125 years of collective local experience and is deeply rooted in the community.