We are proud to announce that we can customize your financing like you can customize your dream kitchen.
Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union is more than just your local credit union. With their suite of solutions, Norelco clients can enjoy peace of mind and added convenience. Valley First is here to help local businesses and homeowners in our community.
The Valley First Difference:
How does the approval process work?
- We will require all of your financial details including a list of your assets, liabilities and employment details to start your lending application.
Should I get approval before my Norelco quote?
- Reach out to us before you start shopping at Norelco so we can assist you in understanding what you can afford and you can shop with peace of mind.
What are the financing options?
- Personal loans or lines of credit, mortgage or a home equity line of credit.
What information do I need to provide?
- Most recent pay stub
- Notice of Assessment (2 years)
- T4 (2 years)
Information required will differ based on your income. The Valley First team will work with you for your unique situation. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to be a member of the credit union?
- Yes, you will need to be a member. If you are not a member, we will require you to open an account.
For more details, email email@example.com
Upon discretion of Branch Manager approval, subject to credit approval.
Business Matters - Kelowna Now, presented by Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union, host Rob Cupello welcomes guests Peter Raja from Norelco Cabinets and Simon Mills from Valley First. The partnership between the two represents over 125 years of collective local experience and is deeply rooted in the community.