Norelco Cabinets is currently looking a full-time Receptionist. In this important role, the Receptionist will bring experience and professionalism to help transform the organization's customer interactions and provide sales support. You will specialize in creating a remarkable customer experience by providing friendly and professional service to customers and guests and ensuring that the sales showroom reflects our brand. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am- 4:30 pm.
As the Receptionist you will:
- Be the brand ambassador for customers visiting our showroom and for those that call us. You will be creating and delivering an outstanding experience and engaging our customers in meaningful ways.
- Offer a friendly greeting and assist visiting customers and guests with inquiries and directing them to the right resources.
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the right people.
- Create and maintain a productive work environment. You help support the sales office with administrative assistance.
- Communicate regularly with clients and sales team and other employees ensuring positive relations are built and maintained.
- Create an atmosphere that reflects our brand by overseeing the neat and clean presentation of all public spaces including reception and showroom, meeting areas and lunchroom through ordering supplies, arranging for repairs when required.
- You may assist with internal and client event planning from start to finish helping ensure events are completed smoothly while stepping up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Complete various mailing duties including arranging couriers and distributing incoming mail.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFFERED SKILLS:
- Proven experience as a Receptionist (preferably 1 to 2 years)
- High School degree required
- Highly customer service oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and multi-task work
- Attention to detail, organized and a problem-solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with a team and maintain good relationships with coworkers
- Committed to continual learning on products, procedures and more
- Ability to work under pressure
Our must haves that make you great:
- You live the brand and corporate values
- You desire to excel and succeed
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You are empathetic and approachable
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title of 'Receptionist' in the subject line of your email. We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.