Norelco Cabinets is a locally owned and operated cabinet manufacturing company celebrating our 50th Anniversary!
We are seeking to hire a new Receiver to our team! The opportunity to work in our manufacturing facility means you get to be part of a team striving to continue achieving leading edge craftsmanship and award-winning cabinetry.
As the Receiver, you will be responsible for:
- Unpacking items off a pallet-bending and lifting (Most items within 10lbs range) with exceptions up to 70lbs
- Receiving, unpacking and organizing of incoming goods
- Operating forklift
- Review inventory and order as required
- Kitting of product for the assembly line
- Various warehousing duties as required and assigned
- Cabinet experience an asset
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs
- Be able to operate a forklift
- Punctual with excellent attendance
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your resume and references to email@example.com and include the job title of “Receiver” in the subject line of your email. We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.