Production Jobs - Sanders, Machine Operators, Finishers, Builders, Shippers
Join the award winning '2021 Supplier of the Year' team at Norelco!
Norelco Cabinets is a locally owned and operated cabinet manufacturing company and we are seeking to hire new production employees for our team! The opportunity to work in our manufacturing facility means you get to be part of a team striving to continue achieving leading edge craftsmanship and award-winning cabinetry.
Job opportunities include:
• Machine Operators
• Punctual with excellent attendance
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
• Works well under pressure
• Able to work well independently and with others
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive attitude and team oriented
• Must have steel toed boots
• Able to listen to and follow direction
Additional qualifications vary per position and may include:
• Ability to maintain repetitive work
• Read and comprehend plans and documents
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
• Hold valid Driver's License
• Machine operators must have experience and basic knowledge in operating machines in 2D or 3D and able to read, interpret and troubleshoot layouts, sketches, etc.
• All positions are full-time
• Great benefits that are available immediately
• STARTING WAGE: $19.00 - $21.00
If you would be a great fit for these exciting opportunities, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title of "Production" in the subject line of your email.