Join the award winning '2021 Supplier of the Year' team at Norelco!
Norelco Cabinets is a locally owned and operated cabinet manufacturing company and we are seeking to hire a new Millworkers to our team! The opportunity to work in our manufacturing facility means you get to be part of a team striving to continue achieving leading edge craftsmanship and award-winning cabinetry.
The responsibilities of a Millworker include but are not limited to the following:
- Familiar with and ability to use standard joinery practices (Example: veneer, laminate, and curved woodwork).
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings correctly and efficiently.
- Ability to use and experience with all equipment associated with Joinery (Example: planer, jointer, thickness sander).
- Able to produce millwork in an efficient manner.
- Lift and move heavy cabinets and materials.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Various other duties as related to the position.
-Seeking a qualified applicant with a minimum of 3 years experience in joinery or finishing carpentry.
- Must be punctual and have an excellent attendance record.
- Ability to perform the functions of the role.
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team.
- Works well under pressure.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your resume and references to email@example.com and include the job title of "Millworker" in the subject line of your email. We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.