Join the award winning '2021 Supplier of the Year' team at Norelco!
Norelco Cabinets is a locally owned and operated cabinet manufacturing company and we are seeking to hire a new Junior Purchaser to our team! The opportunity to work in our manufacturing facility means you get to be part of a team striving to continue achieving leading edge craftsmanship and award-winning cabinetry.
The responsibilities of the Junior Purchaser include but are not limited to the following:
- Interacting with suppliers in case of delay in delivery of supplies, receipt of damaged or incorrect quantity of goods
- Support purchasing with Vendor follow up
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts payable for payment
- Support purchasing stock inventory
- Processing of Packing slips
- Maintain stock of supplies for Production
Additional production responsibilities may include:
- Unpacking items off a pallet-bending and lifting (most items within 10lbs range) with exceptions up to 70lbs
- Receiving, unpacking and organizing of incoming goods
- Operating forklift
- Review inventory and order as required
- Kitting of product for the assembly line
- Ability to work with computers and software, as well as data processing skills, are valued
- Good communication skills to deal with people internal to the company, as well as with suppliers, shipping agents, and courier companies
- This person will work closely with Purchasing and Production report directly to the Purchasing Manager
- Knowledge of the cabinet industry is preferred
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title of "Junior Purchaser" in the subject line of your email.
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.