Norelco Cabinets Ltd. has been a locally owned and operated cabinet manufacturing company since 1972. We are seeking a Cabinet Installer/Service Technician to join our team. Norelco prides itself on achieving leading edge craftsmanship in the creation of our award-winning cabinetry.
- Able to read blueprints and work order specification
- Efficient in measuring and marking guidelines to be used for installations
- Confident in utilizing hand and power tools
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- In possession of own truck and tools
- Must provide own liability insurance
- Must have GST number
- Construction background or finishing cabinetry experience an asset
- Able to provide exceptional customer service
- Work well independently and as a team
- Work well under pressure
Area of specialization: residential and commercial
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title of "Cabinet Installer/Service Tech" in the subject line of your email.