AutoCAD Design Assistant
Norelco Cabinets is a locally owned and operated cabinet manufacturing company, and we are seeking to hire the role of a full-time AutoCAD Design Assistant to our team!
The AutoCAD Design Assistant is an integral part of Norelco's Sales Team. Our ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to work efficiently with sales staff to design, draw and estimate cabinetry for our clientele.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will assist with custom drawings using AutoCAD.
- Cabinet design and estimating
- Working with sales staff throughout drafting and ordering process
- Estimating with our in-house company 20/20 catalogue
- Significant AutoCAD experience
- 2020 CAD experience is an asset but not required
- Ability to read and understand construction documents and blueprints
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Understanding of the basic kitchen and bath design fundamentals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly detailed and organized
- Enjoys working with a team and maintain good relationships with coworkers
- Previous interior design experience is an asset, but not required
- Have effective time management skills and be self-motivated
- Efficient in multi-tasking
- Committed to continual learning on products, procedures and more
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your resume and references to email@example.com and include the job title of AutoCAD Design Assistant in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your Resume
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.